Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• RoelAlblas 50 posts 61 karma points
    Mar 13, 2009 @ 22:23
    RoelAlblas

[SOLVED] I can only select Choose Style

Hi,

In the rich text editor I can only select Choose Style even when I select the text. This has something to do with the stylesheet, I think. But don't know how to fix it. There are H1 and H2 etc there.

Help would be appreciated!

Roel

• Simon Justesen 436 posts 203 karma points
    Mar 15, 2009 @ 22:43
    Simon Justesen

Right-click your stylesheet under the 'stylesheet' node in 'Settings'. Click 'Create' and type a name as you want it to appear in the Style-selector of the rich text editor. Click OK

In the form showing up type:

Name: (same as before)
    Alias: name of a stylesheet-property (h1, h2 .. or similar)

Leave the big field empty unless you want to override a style (only works in the RTE)

In the 'Developer' section -> Datatypes -> Rich Text Editor set the stylesheet you want to use in the RTE and you're done - now when you change your stylesheet, the style shown in the RTE changes accordingly :)

• RoelAlblas 50 posts 61 karma points
    Mar 16, 2009 @ 10:41
    RoelAlblas

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your good reply, I get it now!

One question:

When I use multiple stylesheets in different sites, how can I set the RTE accordingly to the right site? So in site 1 use css 1 in RTE and in site 2 uses css 2 in RTE.

Thanks!!

Roel

• Simon Justesen 436 posts 203 karma points
    Mar 16, 2009 @ 12:21
    Simon Justesen

Hi Roel,

I think you need to create a new datatype as an RTE ('Developer'->Datatypes->Create->Select 'Rich Text Editor') and use that for site 2

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft